• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Arkansas (currently Korea, soon to be Texas)

tyler111991

Hey everyone, I'm Tyler from Arkansas. I already introduced my "new" M1008 over in the readers rides section. I have actually never seen it in person, but I was researching it and looking for info on it and came across this site. I've owned a 6.5 diesel before and several other 80s model Chevys but this is the first time I came across a M1008 for a really good price, so I jumped on it. It has 34000 miles on it, and from what I have seen via Skype, it runs and drives really good! Anyway, I look forward to learning from all of the great info on this site

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ditto... I did my first tour up there and actually enjoyed it... now that I'm in Area IV I'm going to the field more often than I did up there! haha.

tyler111991

Haha, yea they have us in the field quite a bit up here too! I actually enjoy a little field time, I actually get to do some driving and the days go by a lot faster. The cold is another story though haha

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks