• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New From Birmingham AL

jrou111

Welcome to the loony bin. I'm not too far from you in Hoover. If you need help bobbing your deuce let me know. Once you bob your deuce let me know and I'll want to see it. :D

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Welcome from the NE part of the state.....I am just north of Gadsden and there are several of us in this area.
I have a deuce that is on "hot standby" for a bobbing....has been singled out and has 1100x20's on it.
Start getting ready for the GA rally in Oct. (there is a thread already started).
Several of the "Alabama MV Mafia" will be there and you would be most welcome.
It's the most fun you can have with an MV and still keep your britches on.

Rammerjammer

Awesome thanks eveyone for the reply's. My uncle has a 1968ish duece siting at the house if anyone wants it for 1500. He used it for hauling mobile homes along time ago.

This is not the duece that i am going to bob. Currently waiting for some to come for sale again at Redstone.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks