• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from British Columbia

KaneNorth

Hi guys. I live in northeastern BC. I've been lurking around for some time now soaking up as much info as I can about the different military trucks and weighing my options with what would be a perfect truck for me. I figured it was about time I said something and introduced myself. I will very likely be purchasing my first military truck in June. I've got my eye on an m934a2 with super singles that is on its way to BC and will be for sale, I will be going to check it out as soon as I get the call that it has arrived. I can't wait!

I'm already coming up with interior designs in my head and what color I want to paint it and I haven't bought the dang thing yet! I'm thinking of doing a modular system that contains all the amenities of an RV, which will slide out against the walls when the van is expanded and secure in the middle of the van body when on the move. I'd also set it up to still have access to the bed and bathroom from the sides at the minimum if I make any short pits stops without needing to expand the van. I will probably be using it mostly for recreation but will also have space for my toolboxes if I end up needing it for work (I'm a millwright so I spend a lot of time working all over the place away from home).

I'll be posting updates when I get the truck.

oboyjohn

Hi there! Eastern Canada checking in. Sounds like you have pretty much made up your mind what you want to do with the 934, even though you don't even own it yet! I have not taken the plunge and caught the green steel fever, but hopefully very soon, either a Canadian M35 ( at a good price, most are going waaay too expensive), or a WW2 Willys. Enjoy and welcome to SS.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks