• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Bullhead City, AZ

philofab

Hi, I am new here. Gathering info to hopefully buy a 5 ton of some sort soon. Probably an 8 or 900 series from GL Barstow or Nellis. I was originally going to buy from 100 dollar man but he is out of the game for now it seems.

I'm a gearhead, with past experience working at a power plant, in the electronic repair fields, and in the metal fabrication industries. I currently own a battery wholesaler and retailer, and a UHaul dealership. I might even start reselling some of this stuff since I also have a lot of experience with DMV paperwork.

I know a few guys with MVs in Havasu but non here in my local area. Some of my good friends in Phoenix/Mesa also play with current stuff (Oshkosh mostly).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks