• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new from byhalia,ms

badoghoss

just wanted to say hello,just purchased my first mv and trying to learn more about it especially where to find parts.the truck I bought is a 1969 m715 kaiser jeep with 1730 miles on it.Used to be a brush fire truck and was kept inside the firehouse so it has very little rust but needs some lighting work and carburator work,but I think it will make a good ride.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice Kaiser! For parts, try Vintage Power Wagons, Memphis Equipment, Ebay, M715Zone web site. Lots of parts can come from your local auto parts, tell them you have a 1966 Wagoneer with a 230 OHC engine, some common parts such as valve cover gasket, oil filter, etc is the same. Did you win that truck today from GSA??

badoghoss

thanks for the parts locations,have been to memphis equip. need to go there tomorrow for a carburator they have 5 in stock.A friend of mine got this jeep from an equipment auction in mississippi for 2000.00 he put 300.00 worth of new plugs and wires on it and sold it to me for 2500.00:-D

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You got a great deal. A red 715 just like yours sold today on GSA for upwards of $1800, and those sales are always a pig in the poke as far as what you get . . . Running and driving, you did good. Grab one of those drop down Donaldson air cleaner kits from Memphis while you are there, those are too cool.

Numbers

Welcome to the site. Axle related parts and quite a few others (even engine and suspension for the 715) can also be had at Boyce Equipment Axles and Military Parts

They just got in quite a few m715's. All of them painted an off yellow or tan color with markings of fire control on the bumper.

Nice score and be sure to post pics before the photo nazis accuse you of hiding your vehicle :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks