• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Canada, looking to buy 1991 M936a2 at auction.

Farnorth

New from Canada, looking to buy 1991 M923a2 at auction

I am a brand new member, this is my very first post.
I have always been fascinated with heavy military vehicles. As a Farmer here in Saskatchewan Canada, I have a good use for a 1991 M923 6 x 6. I am currently looking at one of many available near Devils Lake North Dakota. I am familiar with importing other vehicles to Canada, however these vehicles may pose and additional level of complication. I intend on having a transporter move whichever vehicle I am able to purchase, but I need to make sure that I understand the paperwork process correctly. Is there anyone out there who would kindly allow me to call them and ask some questions that would be familiar with the titling process for military vehicles, or someone who may live close by the area who I could pay to personally inspect and give me your opinion of the trucks?
There are others in my province that have imported a.m. general trucks of the same model, but of course no one wants to give up too much information as to where they were purchased, what they paid or the process to get them home.
Any help would be appreciated, thank you in advance.

Last edited:

macsog2000

Hello, you can give me a call @ 360-630-3684 or email <macsog2000@yahoo.com>. I have been involved with three different vehicles exported to Canada in the past 12 months.
Ken

68hunter

We are also looking at purchasing a M923, but have heard rumours that they have stopped or are going to stop importing of these vehicles. Is there any truth to that?