• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Colorado Springs

inception

Long time lurker here on the Forum. Have not purchased the deuce yet, but in the process. I had to convince myself it made more sense then a regular pick up truck (which of course it does!).

Probably using the truck as a hauler and possibly some camping. Looking to get a WMO set up and drive for free.

If anyone knows of any good place to get a Duece, please let me know. I can not find anything with in 600 miles.

JSBIRD69

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome! :smile:

If you want to take a ride out East about 30 miles to Calhan, you can come and visit my Deuce.

I also have a US Army Deuce inspection form, that will help make sure you get a good one when you find a Deuce you are interested in.

Jay

inception

Thanl you Ja
I will have to try to make it out!

I have looked a t.the GL's and to be honest its a little intimidating. Can you really get a good truck for $150 of your the only.bidder? Woukd also want to make sure I am mot getting a pos.

Bighurt

Thanl you Ja
I will have to try to make it out!

I have looked a t.the GL's and to be honest its a little intimidating. Can you really get a good truck for $150 of your the only.bidder? Woukd also want to make sure I am mot getting a pos.
Conceivably yes, however remember these are 13000 lbs of steel, there is scrap value which is higher than $150.

I wouldn't bet on it. I frequently bid just to keep particular lots at the top of my list. I'm a night owl so I frequently open many auctions at 1201 am. I'm not the winning bidder for very long.

I wish auctions that the winning bidder back out of was offered to the second highest bidder...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks