• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Colorado

therooster2001

Hello all, joined a bit ago when gathering info on a M925A2. Found one locally. He has a green one, and I was looking for a tan one. He had another in back, and just had gotten it from Kansas. Still awaiting the title and a couple of repairs and I will be a member of the inner circle! Once it's done, I'll post pictures, as I see it's a requirement. :D Looks like a great forum to learn from. Thanks to all for making it what it is.

therooster2001

I have checked out the MVCC. I was drooling over that M923A2 too. Nice to meet the owner! Still gathering info and reading about rust removal, paints, manuals and a general romp through the threads to learn all I can. I've already started the list of needs, and I don't even have it yet.

I am up north a bit, Westminster, and still looking for a good place to store it. I have a feeling the neighbors will get sick of it. I have a temp offer from a friend (indoors) out in Elizabeth, but need to find a permanent home. Looking for land even to buy to store it, but real estate up here is expensive and zoning is not very friendly.

Valence

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My sympathies to your social life, any family members, other hobbies, and most of all, your bank account.

:mrgreen:

Welcome from your westerly neighbor state!

Last edited: