• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Dallas

Mad Hatter

No rig yet, I have been in more than a few bidding wars but none have gone my way yet. Until then I will keep reading and hitting the auctions. One is bound to come my way.

badgmc56

Mad Hatter, welcome to the site. Have you considered buying from a private owner? The guys on here have a lot of nice OD iron to sell. Bought my M-35A2 from an ss member and I couldn't be happier. Just a thought. Bob C.

roberts11260

Banned
M35

Hey Mad Hatter

I know where there is a W/Winch truck that runs for 2500, and the guy has a clear Texas title for it.

Seems like its priced right and the bonus is that it has a Texas title.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks