• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new from eastern oregon

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Click manage attachments
Click add files
Click select file
Select pic

brandx

I click on this tab and Nothing happens. No options. Manage Attachments Valid file extensions: avi bmp doc flv gif jpe jpeg jpg mov mpg pdf png txt wmv

goodguyzy

Its kinda hard to figure out at first, but welcome what part in the east?
1. click "go advanced"
2. scroll down to "manage attachments" and click
3.opens new page and click "add files"
4.click on "select files" and get them off device.
5click on pic then select open.
6.click "upload files"
file name will appear on "attachment" down below.
click on submit reply.

brandx

Its kinda hard to figure out at first, but welcome what part in the east? 1. click "go advanced"2. scroll down to "manage attachments" and click3.opens new page and click "add files"4.click on "select files" and get them off device.5click on pic then select open.6.click "upload files"file name will appear on "attachment" down below.click on submit reply.
Thanks for the directions. But-- the problem is that when I click Manage attachments--nothing happens. No new page, nothing. This is the fifth computer I have tried on. One computer opened my attachments and I selected one and it never could open it so I could see it to click upload. Yes the pictures are small

brandx

Anyway, I have a complete bed with tailgate for a m37. Very nice and has the wood rail in the front stakes. Has a fold up wood bench in the front right corner. What price should I ask?

brandx

Sorry guys. I don't think this is going to work out. New computer with windows 8 apps. I have it to the point where it try's to up load my picture, but never does. And the pictures are small. I give.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks