• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Fayetteville, NC

w3azel

New guy from Fayetteville, NC. Finally purchased the truck of my dreams a M35A2 and drove her the 358 miles ,trial by fire, home last weekend. Can't believe how easy she drives when moving, maneuvering is a different story. Only mods to truck so far is muffler and lock outs on front. Waiting for the shop to get parts for lock outs on front rear and lockers front rear and front axle. This is a great site and as soon as I can get through all the threads on power steering that will be next on the list. Hope to go to some rallies and meet up with people who enjoy deuces as much as me.

Attachments

taylorbsmith

Nice looking truck. And welcome to the site. I live in Red Springs N.C about 20 minutes south of Fayetteville. Let me know if you ever need any help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks