• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Ft Benning, GA

ATUCKER

Just wanted to say hello and look forward to using the resources this site has to offer. I am a US ARMY service member stationed at FT Benning so I get to be around military vehicles all day. I plan on getting one for my own personal use in the near future. Happy New Years.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Beware....you are dangerously close to a group of military vehicle collectors who's elevators never quite reach the top floor!
If you are interested in meeting some of them send me a PM but WARNING WILL ROBINSON!!!

Once you enter the compound, you may never wanna leave!

Attachments

3dAngus

Welcome from Perry, Ga.

I went down off the Jump Towers there about 50 years ago. I was about ten years old then. Cool stuff.

Ft. Benning has changed so much, I don't even recognize it any more. And I used to live there. Also, lived and went to school in Columbus. It is like night and day. Nice place to live and work. Glad to have you aboard. Oh, and watch out for that PB.
He will get you hooked on a green addiction you might have for the rest of your life. To much fun!

ABN173

Just wanted to say hello and look forward to using the resources this site has to offer. I am a US ARMY service member stationed at FT Benning so I get to be around military vehicles all day. I plan on getting one for my own personal use in the near future. Happy New Years.
Where are you working on Benning? I might have to drive over there and drag you over to PB's compound one day! Welcome!

-Dale

ABN173

I'm with the 11th En Bn on main post.
Yeah I know exactly where it is, we had some discussions with your unit a few years back for building a UAV flight line for 3-3. I'm no longer stationed at Benning just passing through due to TDY school at FT Rucker. You really do need to link up with Papabear and his crew here in Columbus.

-Dale

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks