• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Ga

Terexts

First, let me just say Hi and what a great forum you have here!!! I've been looking into buying a M35A2 and this place is a huge help to information I need. I've been working out here at Fort Riley and they have tons of trucks! I'm looking to purchase a truck here pretty soon. Anyways, its great to be part of such an amazing forum! Thanks!

-Justin

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Welcome Sir...and you are correct..this is a wonderful site with some super folks with a wealth of knowledge. Glad to see you are in GA...there are lots of GA fellers on the site.

Make sure you read about the GA Rally in Oct on the top of the front page. Hey...you still have time to get a deuce before the Rally...or heck maybe you can buy one there!!

Again welcome:-D

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome! We're right down the street in Winder!

Here's the obligatory plug for the Ga Rally in October!

Terexts

Thank you guys for the welcomes! I wish I could make it to the rally. I'm stuck at Fort Riley doing earthmoving for a new railroad spur.

airmech3839

Welcome to the site!!! Georgia is a great place to be!!!! The south will rise again......on green iron and pulling 105 trailers with the food and beverages!!!

Welcome! Just completed a successful recovery Thursday last week. Beautiful deuce sitting in my back yard. Drove it all over this weekend. Suffice it to say, downtown Douglasville GA neighbors know someone has acquired a new toy! I'm trying to resist blowing the horn to say hello to friends since the car in front might think the train is coming up behind them! lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks