• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Georgia

cmerritt

Hi everybody, I am trying to convert my m880 to power steering. Have new power sector and pump but have struck out looking for pump brackets at wrecking yards. HELP

dmetalmiki

First welcome to the site hobby and freindships to come. If you are a dab hand at things mechanical you could fabricate the brackets easily. Asuming you have the tools and equiptment etc. If not you will have to call on the expertise of someone who has. A freind of mine put dodge power steering on his M880 and had to reverse the drop arm as I remember it. His conversion required welding kit and garage (workshop) machine tools. I am allmost certain somebody else has carried out this modification in our fraternity.

kblazer87

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from the Hoosier state. Just an FYI, but you will get poo pooed by the "Powers That Be" unless you change your location from United States to at least your home state, as that is a site rule.