• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from ILLINOIS

ChetW7

Hello Gents,

been a long time fan of the site and a very big fan of the cucv. Im currently wrapping up my 71 Scout project with my wife and currently looking for the next rig. im undecided between the m1008/m1009 because I like the versatility of the full size suv but I havnt had my own pickup in a long time. anyway just thought I would introduce myself

slantflat

Welcome from Georgia, formerly of Park Forest. My vote would be for the M1008. I had one once and can't say enough good about it. Very versatile. Don't expect to go 80 on the interstate with it, though.

ChetW7

Thanks for the welcome I'm leaning toward a clean m1008/28 for the pickup factor, its more justifiable to own in my opinion. My old international scout serves the convertible purpose. Plus the truck will be a good tow rig as well