• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Iowa

iasc399ia

Hello, names ryan, and i hail from the outskirts of a little town called Linden, IA. I currently own a 1986 M1009 CUCU with a 6.2L V8.

Not much done to it other than adding a radio and suburban seats.
I'm what you call a newb when it comes to the 4x4 off road game.
Saw this forum and signed up and figured it would be nice to have some like minded people around to talk to and maybe a meet up sometime. I have some things I wanted to add to her, like an old military CUCU roof rack and a light bar maybe.
Trucks currently in the shop getting her yearly checkup so can't post pictures. But I'm glad to meet you all and hello!

Last edited by a moderator:

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Kentucky Ryan. Lots of good info and good folks on this site. Post up some photos when available.
JC

dmetalmiki

Wlcome from the u.k. enjoy the comradeship of the site and some of the activities..post some pictures when available.

Last edited:

iasc399ia

Is there ever an Iowa get togethers? I wouldn't mind some ideas to do to the truck and see other peoples vehicles. When it gets warmer of course.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks