• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from KS.

oldhat

I found this site when looking for parts for my M35 1953 Reo. It has already been of great value. You have an incredible amount of information.
I just brought the truck up to the shop from the hedge row to get it in shape for a trip to Colorado. It belonged to my brother in law for around 10 years.After he passed away, no one wanted it so I got it. I have had the truck for 5 years, and had alot of fun with it. The grand kids love it. When it snows I will take them around the pasture for a ride. I can see why he loved the M35 so mutch.
He put a 454 chev motor in it and it has plenty of power. I would rather have a 5.9 cummins P pump motor in though.
I will try and attach a picture, but I only get along with computers part of the time.

Attachments

oldhat

The truck is headed west to Colorado around the middle of April to become a fire truck in a high mountain valley, with no fire protection. Trailer it to Denver to have equipment added. Take it up in May when the snow is not as deep.

oldhat

Thank you Jay. Hope we have no trouble but it is sure nice to have some one to call in an emergency. Going to the west side of Denver then about 20 miles south on 470. Anyway those are my directions.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks