• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Lonsdale, MN

67X

Hi all,

Glad I found this site...very informative. I am looking to buy a M35A2 hopefully in the near future. I have been hooked since the movie Tremors came out and I think now is the time to take the leap. Just a matter of finding one.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the OD Green Madness.

You will find that once you buy one you will want more......:wink:. \You just can't stop it. Resistance is Futile

coolnick73

Welcome to the site. It is always good to see another Minnesotan join the ranks. I bought my deuce from Andy and have had nothing but good experiences in dealing with him. Also, Scott (Steel Soldiers::Military Vehicles Supersite - View Profile: tie6044) from Blane, MN has deuces too. I have bought deuce parts from him as he is an upstanding guy too.

Those are the two people in the MN area that I have dealt with face to face. I would check these guys out before I would consider a craigslist ad for a guy who has had one sitting in the back 40 for 20 years. I found it nice to be able to have a choice all in one spot.

That's just my opinion but be forewarned MV's can lead to addiction.

Nick

67X

Thanks eveyone for the welcomes. Thinking on getting out to Owatonna to take a look at some trucks Friday or this weekend.
I sure know what you guys mean when you say be careful about getting the MV bug. I been there with most my hobbies, it consumes you..and you GF or wife gets really annoyed at first because you wont stop balbbing about it. Then that turns to anger when she realizes your actually going to buy one or pull into the driveway with you new baby:)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks