• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from MA

4low4x4

Hello,

I'm new from western MA. I don't own a MV yet but have been eager to get my hands on a project for something to take offroading yet still be street legal. MA has some strict lift laws so I have been looking at other alternatives to jeeps but I want to know what I'd be diving into first.

M1009 is my main consideration at this point and as a liscenced HAM the radio setup intrigues me.

A bobbed deuce/5ton or a M1078 interest me as well but I do not have a lot of driveway space right now but it is still a possibility.

-Dan

M35fan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to Steel Soldiers, from Alabama! You came to the right place for information and advice. There are lots of good folks here who love to talk MVs. Enjoy!

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hello,

I'm new from western MA. I don't own a MV yet but have been eager to get my hands on a project for something to take offroading yet still be street legal. MA has some strict lift laws so I have been looking at other alternatives to jeeps but I want to know what I'd be diving into first.

M1009 is my main consideration at this point and as a liscenced HAM the radio setup intrigues me.

A bobbed deuce/5ton or a M1078 interest me as well but I do not have a lot of driveway space right now but it is still a possibility.

-Dan
Hi Dan,

Welcome from North Carolina!
We have a pretty wide range of MV's here and a lot of people willing to share information.

Don't hesitate to look through the "Classifieds" section of the site.
You might find what you want there
You could get an idea what it could cost for your "new to you" truck...

Oh, and not a ham - unless it is one that is edible :)
If so, spiral sliced is my preference!

Tim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks