• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Mesa, AZ

rcarteraz

Hello all! I'm from Mesa, AZ. That's just east of Phoenix for those of you who don't know the Phx -Metro area. I've been lurking around for a little. Been researching before I pull the trigger and try to win an auction. I've got my eyes set on a M934A2 Expansible Box... but we'll see how it goes. I've been obsessing over the troves of information this site has to offer. It really is an eye opening! Thank you everyone!

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello all! I'm from Mesa, AZ. That's just east of Phoenix for those of you who don't know the Phx -Metro area. I've been lurking around for a little. Been researching before I pull the trigger and try to win an auction. I've got my eyes set on a M934A2 Expansible Box... but we'll see how it goes. I've been obsessing over the troves of information this site has to offer. It really is an eye opening! Thank you everyone!
Welcome from Michigan . Make sure your zoning won't be a issue parking it , I remember seeing a thread or 2 a while back about issues storing them around Phoenix .

rcarteraz

Welcome from Michigan . Make sure your zoning won't be a issue parking it , I remember seeing a thread or 2 a while back about issues storing them around Phoenix .
That shouldn't be an issue. I'm not in Phoenix proper... I'm out to the east on the border of the city and rural desert. Thanks for the welcome and the heads up though!