• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Michigan

dunedigger

Welcome dunedigger. I'm originally from Owosso and I usually go out there on the weekends to see my folks. My brother, Pappa-G on this site, lives out there too. Another brother, not a member here, drives his M1009 everyday to work in Owosso. So if you see any mv's running around the Owosso area chances are they are one of us. We've been known to go to Silver Lake dunes a couple times a year also. If I see your truck going down the road I'll flag you down.

I've noticed a few m1009's driving around so I may have seen you guys. I know there is a guy in Perry with a M1009 and M1008 right off 52. Wonder if they are a ss member?

jeremythe67t

you will most sefinatley recognize me, i am ford blue with a nato plug, lol. looking at naxt spring as soon as it gets warm, to go back to the od green orgins.

Last edited:

TedG

jeremythe67t,

i'm just down the road north of e rapids. haven't seen your truck yet, but I did see a tan 1009 on m50 today...

also, Hi Paull/Armada!

Dodgeman1941

Greetings and welcome aboard from the Tulip Patch. It's great to see more OD in Michigan. We just picked up a M1009 last summer and we're thinking about the Custer trail ride this spring if the date works out. Since they redid the trails acouple of years back, taking the M35 ended up being a little over kill.

Lew VB

20th Century @ War

jeremythe67t

well, i just bought it leterally, like 3 days ago, I got it from a local dealer/friend, who got it from auction ( not running ) befor that it came from g. l. ford. i assume as a trade in
jeremythe67t,

i'm just down the road north of e rapids. haven't seen your truck yet, but I did see a tan 1009 on m50 today...

also, Hi Paull/Armada!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks