• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Montesano, Wa

loader1

I just picked up an M923A2 to be used in a specific job in my company. It's a very nice vehicle that had only very minor items that needed attention. Sometime I will post pics of it as it is now verses after its transformation for woods duty.

I have to say thanks to everyone that has taken the time to post info and stories about their problems and solutions. The search function and TM were able to answer all of my questions so far.

My boys saw it and said..DUNE TRIP!!!!!!! I told them, next one boys.

wsucougarx

Welcome Aboard!! Or taking her down the Wynoochee Valley Road and go mudding. I occasionally take mine to Aberdeen and around Central Park. I don't get to drive them as much as I want especially now with Little League in full swing.

Last edited:

loader1

If you do that, you will be very close to me. 12 miles up towards the dam.
Welcome Aboard!! Or taking her down the Wynoochee Valley Road and go mudding. I occasionally take mine to Aberdeen and around Central Park. I don't get to drive them as much as I want especially now with Little League in full swing.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks