• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from NC

ravensnest

Joined the site a couple of months ago, newbie from NC and the information, time and effort that everyone has put forth with this site is greatly appreciated already. My first new toy arrived today from Ft. Polk, I will give my wife about two months to get over the new addition to the family. Checked the fluids and gave it a very short road test. Started right up at 20.F, ran smooth, shifted smooth and stopped as it should. It is now parked and the PM madness will begin. Thanks again to all who had made this a great site, I am sure I will be asking for assistance as I go through the truck.

Attachments

dmetalmiki

Welcome to the site and hobby. Nice pictures, nice truck, even nicer loading technique. (files it in the head for (any future use)).

wilfreeman

^^^^^^ What Mike said - you still have plenty of time to get her ready, and even if you don't, you can drive down in your POV for the show. This show/rally doesn't require new paint or all the accessories or anything like that. If it will make it, drive it!

Another Ahab

My first new toy arrived today from Ft. Polk, I will give my wife about two months to get over the new addition to the family. Checked the fluids and gave it a very short road test. Started right up at 20.F, ran smooth, shifted smooth and stopped as it should..
That's a typo, right?

Give her 2 years. Or even 20.

And if she still isn't over it after the 20 years, you can distract her with all the other Green Iron you collected by then. No Problem!

Welcome from Virginia.

ravensnest

Thank you to all for a warm welcome. Microjeep & Wilfreeman, if GL and the NCDMV play nice I will have her there. If not I will have to come without her. I look forward to meeting everyone. Thanks again.

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
Sorry to say I'm not going to make it, got a buddy of over 35 years getting married that weekend. Hope to meetup some where down the road, maybe Georgia Rally in Oct? Micro

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks