• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new from NC

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Welcome to the Green Iron Laughing Accademy.:cookoo:

We tried to start a 12 step program but nobody wants to quit.

There are some good folks over your way.

Start getting ready for the 2011 GA Rally.....it is the premier regional event for SS members.

Watch out for that AM GENERAL guy.....he ain't right.

wb1895

Welcome to SS! Wreckerman is right there are some really good guys here in NC. If you have any questions or need anything I am about 20 minutes South of Winston-Salem.

poppop

Welcome from east Ga!! Wrecker is right, start making plans to come to the Ga Rally, you will meet a lot of fine folks, have lots of fun and enjoy some great eating. Wreckers possum is outstanding.:-D

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to Steel Soldiers! I'm in Hiawassee, GA about a half mile from Western NC. The others are right, you need to come to the Georgia Rally.

asgtoolman

I'm in Florence SC, right on I-95 & I-20, so any recoveries you have to make south of you [other than Ft Bragg] will send you my way. I'm sure all the good guys in Eastern NC will be welcoming you shortly!

Wrecker man u crack me up ur a hoot gotta love the sense of humor

Yeah welcome to the Steel Soldiers Family Names john i live here in Jacksonville NC any help us guys can give please feel free to ask alot of good guys on here :mrgreen:

FrankUSMC

I am down the street from you in Newport, been collecting military trucks for over 30 years.
For the last 2 years I have been down sizing, but still have some M35s, a halftrack, a M274 mule, 1942 weapons carrier, a 1944 ambulance, 1943 jeep,..............
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks