• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from New Jersey

DanJP2

Hello everyone!

I just put a deposit on a 1971 M35A2 WO/W turbo and its a whistler (hellas yeah) lol soft top with ten tires not super singles (not yet anyway).:-D

I been looking at trucks for months now and found this one in oct. and drove out to see it a few times and now buying it just waiting for the current owner to get the title back. I hope that don't take too long.

I may go out to Pa where the truck is we are going to sand it paint it up so I can show it off to my friends. I will make a scrap book of the truck being done.

So you may see me on the Pa and NJ turnpike around x-mas driving it home! Hope to meet some new friends and hopefully some in my area.

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Howdy, and welcome! I may not be nearby but your surrounded by fellow members in your area, it will probably be hard not to see someone. :razz:

emr

What exit? Not all of us live near the parkway or turnpike....Usually only outsiders ask that, but it is all good...HEY do U know of the Military transport of NJ , We meet every second monday of the month at the Whipany American Legion, mtaofnj.org is the place to see more, We are currently doing toys for tots , We got a Box car from NJ Transit and a locomotive from Norfork Southern and painted the box car camo and got 7 towns along the tracks to have a Toys for Tots weekend at each and so far it is all working smoothly and The Marines here have been just great in support also, we do it every year but this will be the biggest event yet , We are currently asking for guys to display along the parked train for a few hours at ea. stop, I believe its on the web site....Hope U eaither already are a member or want to check it out...randy

emr

Do U kow Jude? He is in brielle, There is a central jersey chapter, back in the day when i was pres. of the MTA there were alot of guys who had been trying to start one, So i put the MTA behind it, and Opened the first mtg, as a B co. of the MTA realizing it would do its own thing some day, actually alot of us hoping , and it did, With all the blessings and friendship another club could offer. may find a link to them on the MTA web mtaofnj.org

BAIN172

Is there any events in South Jersey or in the Delaware Valley area coming up? I picked up a one out of Mechanicburg, Pa in August off of GL. It's titled, tagged and insured and I'm ready to go play with it.

Racky

Dan hello and welcome aboard. Im over here in South Brunswick Exit 8A .Good luck with your new toy If you have any questions or concerns just ask. The guys here are great and will help you all the time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks