• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New From North Carolina

ecupirate

Hello Everyone, I am new to the site looked I around for a little while then decided I would join. I am from Eastern NC and I have had an interest in military vehicles pretty much all my life. Right now I drive one everyday as I am in Iraq with the NC Army Guard. When I get back to the states I want to start off with a m1008 or m1009 and hopefully get a deuce in a few years and whatever else I can afford. The forums are great I have learned a lot already and look forward to learning more. Merry Christmas everyone and take care.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome!

ecupirate

Last edited:

rsh253

ecupirate,

Merry Christmas and welcome to the site! Thank you, wb 1895, and the rest of the folks in your units for your service. There are a couple of active MV clubs in NC; & hopefull you'll be able to attend some events when you get back.

Take Care!

-Russ

Scarecrow1

Hello and welcome from your neighbor from SC . I wish you a Merry Christmas and A Happy New year . Hope you return home soon Good luck & God Bless .......:-D

ctmustang

Hey ECUPIRATE and WB1895 Merry Christmas to you both and look forward to meeting you both real soon> And many heartfelt thanks for your service and many sacrifices.
CTMustang

FrankUSMC

I am just down the road from you in Newport. When you get back and make run to the beach.....like you have not already seen enough sand....stop by, I will show you some of the collection from a 1941 halftrack up to the M35A2s.
And , please do try to talk me out of some of them.....
Merry Christmas to you and family.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

ecupirate

I am just down the road from you in Newport. When you get back and make run to the beach.....like you have not already seen enough sand....stop by, I will show you some of the collection from a 1941 halftrack up to the M35A2s.
And , please do try to talk me out of some of them.....
Merry Christmas to you and family.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET
I am definately gonna take you up on that one...all I have to do is shoot down 70 and I make the beach run right regular. I look forward to it....I'll have a bit of free time in February and March before I head back to work I'll sure be getting up with you when I get back.

colbanister

Welcome...........I also want to thank you for your service...........keep safe and return home soon.............tell all of the service men and women over there Merry Christmas from all of us your in our prayers daily.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks