• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from north Georgia.

GAMarine87

Hello all, I'm brand new to military vehicles outside of driving them in the military. I hope to buy my first 5 ton within the next few years. I am wanting to purchase either a M923 or a M934, whichever I have the money for when I get ready.

I hope to get a lot of research and questions answered from this site before I take the plunge. I look forward to the conversations.

twisted60

Welcome from South Florida, you came to the right place, down load the TM's here on the site and start reading, I have a M923A2 that I love, she's big, but beautiful. Parts are available and she's easy to work on.

Again Welcome

GAMarine87

Thank you! I'm wanting it for camping, I want the M934 most, but I'll settle for the M923 if I have to. Both are magnificent trucks.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Ohio.

Come to the rally next fall at Durhamtown or the big military show in Findlay, OH in May or the Haspin Rally in June in Indiana.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks