• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Northern Kentucky

Spyderman

Thanks guys for the warm hospitality. I will post up some more pictures when I get a change to take some. Plus some video of the machine gun being fired from it.

Al Harvey

Make sure to check the site ruled before posting the video. Firearm discussion is not allowed. Make sure your video doesn't violate the rules.

Spyderman

I know I cant talk about the gun but I can talk about the mount that is in the back of the truck right.:lol: When I bought the truck there was a mount for an M2 in the back. Need to test it out!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome back aboard from the pit of he77. Wait, it just feels like the pit, actually it's just S Fla.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks