• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from ny

dpms101

HI GUYS,
new here and looking for info and truck . I have been wanting one for years and finally started to look for one , I found this site and Im learning alot so far . I would like a bobbed truck but Ill have to see whats out there , thanks for a great site and for all the info
chris

joshuaz223

dpms if you would like to look at a bobbed truck or just talk head up 11 and just south of central square you will see my truck. stop in most any time. welcome to the site. following instructions and not being a crybaby help a lot here.

LanceRobson

Welcome aboard.

I'm in Sennett, in between Auburn and Skaneatleles as is Tank Lady.

doghead and dhwife are in the South Sandy Pond area.

There are likely 35 other MV owners in the area.

Check out Home

The local chapter is Easy Company. We'll be meeting on the forth Sunday in January (I think) and I'll post a date and location when I get it.

Lance

dpms101

Well thank you Lance , I hope to meet some of you guys and gals and hope to find the MV for me soon . I am already learning so things to look for and narrowing down just what I would like . I restored a 1946 Willys CJ2A a few years ago and then sold it . I now have a 1964 GMC pick up that Im selling , I miss the 4 wheel ( or more) drive and the restoration fun .
Please let me know when the meeting is Id like to come
Chris

dpms101

I'm looking for a 2 1/2 cargo , but would like one 1975 or older so I can use historical plates. I have to sell my 64 pickup first , no room for both. There is a M109 with a trailer in Mattydale ny but I don't need a box like that and no one was around the other day when I stopped to look at it.

Last edited:

dpms101

dpms if you would like to look at a bobbed truck or just talk head up 11 and just south of central square you will see my truck. stop in most any time. welcome to the site. following instructions and not being a crybaby help a lot here.
I went by yesterday , nice truck it should be nice when you get it done . I didn't have time to stop in ,maybe next time I'm up that way.

DeucesWild11

Welcome to the site! I am new as well and have been wanting a Deuce for several years now. I love my decision to buy one.. I use Kublos for parts he is near Binghampton on the PA side. Probably about half way between you and me. He has a whole lot of trucks at his yard. He's a good guy with some good prices.. you may want to check him out. I bought my 395 tires from him and love them! :beer:

Kublo's Military Surplus

dpms101

Thanks guys , both are good links I will check them both, worst part right now is the 64 GMC is still in the driveway and the tool box is still at the shop untill those go no MV . It would be great to find someone that needed a large tool box and wanted to trade for a truck . and before anyone says post them here ...not enough posts yet

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks