• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Oklahoma

Mridgeway

Hello all, new here and to military vehicles all together. My name is Matt, 30 and from Oklahoma(Tulsa area). I travel for work all over the U.S. Currently in Houston. I've had some buddies use the 2.5 ton axles over the years in mud trucks and I've always mechanic'd tinkered and toyed with things. I've had sport bikes and cars. I began interest in a off road "beater" to hunt, fish, go to the lake in etc etc. I thought it would be a great to to explore owning a 2.5 ton or 5 ton. Maybe bob it later. I look forward to owning one. I've read the rules and this site is for selling MV only, I have a car I'd be interested in taking a partial trade for a deuce if anyone had one and was interested. Dunno if I can post the car in a trade style thread or whatever. Anyways, looking forward to learning and using the info here to enjoy and explore MV ownership.

Have a good day all.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can post what kind of MV you want in the Vehicles Wanted forum and say that you have a car that you can trade. Do not try to sell the car in any of the forums.

Thank you

Welcome aboard.

Mridgeway

Welcome from western Oklahoma!
Thank you!

Welcome from OKC.

Make sure you schedule the first weekend in October to attend or visit the annual KAMO Rally in Wyandotte. You can ride in many types of vehicles. I'm sure someone will even let you drive.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?130465-2015-KAMO-Rally&p=1614545#post1614545
That's awesome! I'll have to try to make it for sure. Had ally of hardships last year and making financial strides this year to make up for them, hopefully by winter/fall I'll be in a place to take some time off and be able to make it. Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome from Indiana.
Thanks you!

Welcome from the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia and good luck in your quest for a Deuce.
Thank you! I've already found plenty of them I have my eye on a few. Just moving things around for it to become a reality.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks