• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Oklahoma

kfdk14

Hey guys figured I should come introduce myself. My name is Donnie I'm from Sand Springs,Ok that's a few miles west of Tulsa. I'm hopefully picking up my m880 sat. it will be my first mv that I will own but not my first experience with them. I'm a volunteer fireman and we've had in the past 715s (wish we still had those) 880s and 1009s and currently have a 5ton (avatar) and 2 deuces an older one and a 92 model with an auto and singles that we just picked up last week.

I've already found a lot of good info and have been on here nearly every night reading old posts.

kfdk14

Thanks guys. The ladies have already claimed the new one its too pretty for me though. LOL I prefer the 5 ton ever since the first time I drove it to a brush fire and the Cheif says "I need that truck on the other side of this tree line" I said theirs no path the asst cheif who was with me says "Put it in low and push we'll make our own" I was in love!! I trying to get them to let me cage the front to make it a little easier on the fenders.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the madness. We have a group of SS in the OKC area and we have mini convoys every once in a while. You are welcome to join us anytime.

Warthog

BLKBRD

Hi kfdk14,

Welcome to SS, you are right there is a lot of good info here and a lot of people willing to help with about anything you can think of. :-D:-D:-D I live over here in Tulsa, and work up at AA.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks