• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new from omaha

91W350

I thought we were closer to the middle of the country, but I will be glad to share that with you. Welcome to the forums, what flavor of Military Vehicle infection do you have? Glen

htfomaha

lol...we are both pretty close to the middle...let's see don't have any right now but i am a real gearhead at heart. love motorcycles, cars, trucks,, etc. really love the unimog for the sheer versatility. wouldn't mind having a 1030(? klr 650). Really want a bobbed duece.....

91W350

Ahhh!!!! The bobbed deuce, I think there are two kinds of real men in the US, ones that want or have a bobbed deuce and those that are afraid to admit they want one....

I have a buddy with a crew cab Unimog, it is pretty sweet. His has the lower geared axles though and 35 is about cruising in it. It is really low geared. The three or four shifts to cross an intersection and habitual throttle linkage issues keep him from driving it much. I wish I could afford it. Glen

91W350

Just one mile west and one mile north of Lebanon Kansas lies the marker for the center of the US. I searched my photos and cannot believe I do not have one of a MV there. Thanks for the upcoming adventure! Glen

Attachments

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Ahhh!!!! The bobbed deuce, I think there are two kinds of real men in the US, ones that want or have a bobbed deuce and those that are afraid to admit they want one....
WRONG, REAL men like REALTRUCKS, NOT over sized PUs made from cut up REAL TRUCKS

madmachinistm1a1

Just one mile west and one mile north of Lebanon Kansas lies the marker for the center of the US. I searched my photos and cannot believe I do not have one of a MV there. Thanks for the upcoming adventure! Glen

3 1/2 south, 6 west of Lebanon, is where I grew up. Been to the Center several times. Good deer and coyote hunting right in there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks