• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New, from Oregon

SP5

Hello from Oregon. I have been a long time reader/guest, and finally decided to join. I'am an old guy who served in the Army in the late '60s, my military MOS was 63C20, Senior Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic, and as such I spent a lot of time working on, and driving the M35, and its various iterations.
Now I'am intrested in getting one of my own, they are not to plentifull up here in the NW.
This site is a wonderfull place to get information on MVs.
Thanks, SP5

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site from another old guy who was in the Army in the late '60's who lives in the PNW!

I only have a little truck (M-37 / M-42).

Storm 51

buggyman

Welcome SP5 from anouther SS member and fellow 63BH8 Light Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic. I have a new to me 923A2 "5 ton". It is a GREAT truck; if you have some questions about theses or other THINGS, let me know. I'm over in Bend, so if you need a Sunday drive, come on over and we will share some GREAT stories. Happy Trails, Paul.
Buggyman