• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from PA with a M54A2 DUKW wanna be

Pohlcat

Hello to all and what a great site full of unlimited resources, which I will most definitely be using in the near future.
I recently purchased a 1967 5ton M54 mutifuel truck. This vehicle took its last breath of air while performing high

water rescues during hurricane Sandy. The storm surge was just to deep. Mother nature may have won that battle however,
I have elected to resurrect the old 5 ton. To date I have done some exploratory surgery and decided the internal damage
was to extensive. I was able to locate a donor and performed an open engine transplant, there is a pulse and the prognosis looks good.
I will be in need of aid diagnosing some of the secondary systems such as brakes(MC/air pack/wheel cylinders), some electrical
issues and so on. From what I've seen and read so far I know there are other medics out there who will come to the aid of
an old 5 ton who went out serving others to the end

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks