• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Panama City/ Springfield Missouri

Crockett028

New member from Miami Oklahoma but have been living in Panama City Fl for the past 2 years. I move back to my area Springfield Missouri in 2 weeks and I'm excited! I picked up a M1010 in Phoenix Az and drove it back 2200 miles to Panama City Fl. Going to try and figure out to post picture from my phone and then I'll post about my 4 day really fun trip home.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Oklahoma.

Tapatalk works well for downloading phone pictures.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to the site from Georgia. My father actually lives in Panama City as well.

As to the images, you'll need to add them as an attachment to this forum, not as a tapatalk hosted image.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks