• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Poland

Dudek

Hi everyone.My name is Chris I'm from Poland city Lodz.I'm military vehicle lover. I just bought a AM General m35a2 '85. This truck is from SEABEES. I have got too M151A2 from 2nd Armored Div (502nd MP Comp.)

PIctures of my vehicles

Attachments

Last edited:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome to the site, those are great looking rides.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pozdrowienia pan, witamy na naszej stronie. Looks like your deuce is a turbo, and the seabees got it from the Army, since it does not have the paperclips on the front bumper. Does it have the deep water fording kit permanently installed? That would indicate the front bumper was replaced.

I have not made it to Lodz in my travels to Poland, but I do go to Warszawa, Krakow, and Poznan fairly often. I've also visited Pultusk, Ostrowiec Sw, Kielce, Przemysl and Czestochowa.

Dudek

Thank you all for your comments. It's very nice.
I have had military vehicles from12 years and I'm a member of reconstruction group.
M151a2 I found in Germany in the old us military base two years ago.
But it's my second MUTT. The first was also in Germany.
Trailer I bought on the last year.
M35a2 I bought 2 weeks ago.
Both m151 and M35 have the documents u.s. army. In Poland it's a rarity. Vehicles are not renewed. All parts are orgiinal. Camo paints too.

best regards
Chris

Sorry for my english:wink:

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks