• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Reading, Pa first M1101

Cummins25

Well I have been a long time lurker on this site and have seen what a lot of guys have been doing to their vehicles. I have always wanted to get a M1101 or M1102 trailer and finally pulled off a win on a M1101 yesterday. I really wanted two but things got hectic at the end. LOL

Like I said on my title I am from Reading, pa and am looking forward to learning a lot more from this site and their members.

PaFarmer

Welcome. We are practically neighbors. There are a lot of mil vehicles in the area. We also take a few off roading trips to Rausch Creek each year. The next trip the weekend of April 11.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks