• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from South ALABAMA

JTaylor11

I dont have a MV yet.....but I will be getting a 2.5 Deuce to bob. Glad I finally am able to register so I can start getting my ducks in a row for this project.
Thanks Jesse

Last edited:

JTaylor11

Welcome! I'm also new, also from south Alabama! Also would love to have a bobbed deuce. hehehehe

Maybe we can ride together once we get setup?
Good too see someone eles close. Yeah Im going to get one frist of the year. Been waiting till I get my shop built before I get another toy. Hopefully that will be finished in Decemeber. Tried of rolling around in the dirt working on something. But yeah there is alot of places to ride around the house. I got a couple of friends to ride with too thats running a Chevy and Ford both with Rockwells.

govt

Yes, GL. They have a ton of them but all A2 deuces on GL have been pulled and are on "hold". Do a search for radium to catch up on the "hold" issue.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks