• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from southern California

Justgaudot

How y'all doing. I stumbled onto you guys about a month ago. Awesome site. I've been looking fwd to buying an m818 or m823 bobbed for many years and I'm finally about six months away. I love in an apartment, so need to buy one mostly done. I work in a boat shop so repairs and maintenance won't be an issue, however, building one myself though funner and cheaper would take too much time away from family. So on that subject of buying a done truck, who should I consider to do the job? I noticed y'all advertise Memphis Equipment on your site but CC Equipment looks like they do a good Job, they are expensive, but as a blue collar I understand a man is worth his hire, so from opinion, who do you guys say?

AZK9

Welcome from Arizona!

Another option for you might be to keep and eye out for trucks in ads that are in your local area.

Good luck in your search!

kblazer87

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello and welcome from southeast Indiana. I have been to C&C equipment to buy parts and have seen first hand the quality of the vehicles and work they put into them.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks