• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Southern Maryland

MattK

Hello. New member here, in the process of getting my first MV, a M1008. I have been lurking and reading a bunch of the thread. Won an auction, now just waiting for all the EUC paperwork the get approved, then have to get it home and up and running, so I will be back reading through more threads I am sure.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Welcome fellow overtaxed and over regulated Marylander. We have a great bunch here in MD who meet once a month for breakfast. You should join us. There is a thread that is about Breakfast In Eldersburg.
Dudley

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
You live in a great area if you want to fish... Ran my Shamrock many times out of Pt Lookout. Speaking of PT Lookout. I had a great, great great uncle, who was held at PT Lookout as as POW during the civil war. That was a union camp right across the river from the south (Virginia). Lots of history in your area. Once again welcome.

fatstring

Another noob checking in from Southern Maryland (Pax). Sorry for the threadjack, but it seemed appropriate given your location Matt! When I get my M1009 we'll have to get together.
Not a huge fan of Maryland, but I love the 5+ month Maryland deer season!

fatstring

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Not a huge fan of Maryland, but I love the 5+ month Maryland deer season!

fatstring[/QUOTE]

No one who works and owns property can be a fan of the Peoples Republic Of Maryland. Annapolis must be the tax and spend capital of the free world, or what used to be free world..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks