• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from southwest ohio

BenRoberts

Certified insane
Just saying hi. Took me 15 years but finally got my first military truck and drove home a 1984 M923 5 ton and looking forward to lots of fun with trips with the kids in it.

BenRoberts

Certified insane
That sounds like a good time. It very well could be as late as the 6th of april before I even get a titling document for it but if for some reason I do I would love to drive her down.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Home base for me is Cincinnati, but I'm up in Middletown, Dayton, and Columbus all the time. Welcome to the madness.

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Nor. Cal. I was born and raised in Cincinnati. Still have a ton of family there.

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from across the river, lots of good MV folks in Ohio. When it's time for an oil filter change , let me know. I stock the spin on filter adapter/ filter kit. A must for future oil changes. Have fun.
JC