• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Tampa Florida

aiwiron

New to the forums and from reading this is the place to learn, not sure what vehicle I want at this time but will end up with something fun.

Former Marine and love steel soldiers.

aiwiron

Steve thanks for the heads up, not sure if I can get to that one in time due to my job schedule. I was looking on youtube and came across the other rally filmed in Florida which leaded me to here, since we have no kids to haul around anymore a spiffy recycled military vehicle seems the way to go.

phil2968

The Florida rally will be in Feb. Not to attend when you live in Florida has been made criminal! There are summer get togethers in Richloam area as well.

aiwiron

The Florida rally will be in Feb. Not to attend when you live in Florida has been made criminal! There are summer get togethers in Richloam area as well.
I do not want to be a criminal at all and after reading that and the better half has been looking over my shoulder she said it sounds like fun, may have to get the time to go.

She is enthusiastic and the purchase as well so no issues at home on his one.

phil2968

M35 may be simpler to work on. No complex electrics, simple and straight forward. Plus there are a lot of us here in the Tampa Bay area that have them. I own 3, my brother has 3 and there are many more just in Lakeland!

Dave Kay

Steel Soldiers Supporter
New to the forums and from reading this is the place to learn, not sure what vehicle I want at this time but will end up with something fun.

Former Marine and love steel soldiers.

Welcome to the site--- from the high desert of California!

Looks like lots of GL trucks to choose from there in Florida and a good variety at the different bases. BTW; I was raised on the south-side of Tampa Bay; Anna Maria Island, went to school in Bradenton.... and always a warm place in my heart for---- THE BUCS!

Good luck!:razz:

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the machine and I love a 5 ton. Maybe a 818 tractor add a cut down Deuce bed and or bob it with deuce bed. The 105 bed is a quick and easy but I like the looks of the Deuce bed on any bobber.

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Palmetto. Slide on down over the Skyway and I can fix you up with a truck!
Semper Fi.