• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Tampa Florida

aiwiron

Thanks for all the good words and after reading more and more this place sounds like a treasure trove of information, more than any TM manual could ever offer. The first truck I ever had a chance to drive was a M51A2 at 29 Palms back in 1979, we had to build the airstrip and too few motor T drivers. After a 2 day ride along with a driver I was allowed to drive it by myself and it was far better than laying mo mat for the airstrip, now with that said a dump would do me no good now so a sweet multi fuel engine mounted in a truck is my vision.

Thanks for all the good words and after reading more and more this place sounds like a treasure trove of information, more than any TM manual could ever offer. The first truck I ever had a chance to drive was a M51A2 at 29 Palms back in 1979, we had to build the airstrip and too few motor T drivers. After a 2 day ride along with a driver I was allowed to drive it by myself and it was far better than laying mo mat for the airstrip, now with that said a dump would do me no good now so a sweet multi fuel engine mounted in a truck is my vision.
Good to have a fellow Floridian, and vet around! Cheers, man! I just joined this forum myself!

Dave08

Welcome to the Site from Titusville! Fellow Marine here and love the site. I caught the fever and now have two M109A3s, two M35A2s, four M105A1 Trailers, and an M720 dolly set. If you are serious about a Deuce then I can sell you one of mine at cost. PM me if you are serious. When you get ready to jump in, let us know and we can definitely give ample free advise. Once again...Welcome to the site!

S/F
Dave08

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks