• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Texas stationed in Georgia

lskinner4

I've been lerking in the forum for a while now but this is my first post. I am originally from north central Texas (straight north of Ft. Worth about 60 miles), wife is from south east Texas, we are currently stationed in south east Georgia. I am a MMC(SS) (Machinist Mate Chief (Submarines)) in the Navy with 9 yrs in. Normally I am a mechanic on submarines but they made me come to shore duty so I'm acting like an instructor for now. My avatar picture is my pride and joy, a Fairbanks Morse 8 cylinder opposed piston diesel onboard a Los Angeles class submarine.
I don't have any MVs yet but plan to have a M1008 or M1009 within a few years and after I retire I will get a few more toys.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard.

I'll tell you now... that when you get your first truck, that is just the beginning.
You will not be able to stop at just one................It is a OD Green sickness.... and very contagious.......[thumbzup]

REGULATOR

welcome...

hopefully we will see you at the GA rally

you can still come even if you dont have a MV yet.. might see what type you really want.

Westex

Welcome and if you need me to ship you some brisket just let me know. I've done my duty in Georgia and longed for the taste of mesquite smoked brisket after 7 years of pork barbeque. You know what I mean.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks