• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from the Sunshine State

kramtronix

Looking to purchase a bobbed Kaiser deuce soon, so I figured I'd join up and start reading.

I like long walks on the beach, going to movies and my favorite colors are red, white and blue.

99nouns

I didnt know we had a dating section, people on this site likes only 3 things, long drives offroad (can be beach) sanding, paintin and treating rust in spear time, and mechanically altering their trucks on weekends.

m109a2

Welcome to the site you will learn a lot here.I was wandering how long it would take for someone to bust you chops.See I told you would learn here.LOL

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
Welcome to the site from Cape Cod, MA. Have family all over FL. Stationed in St. Pete at one time. There is a lot of info on the site so sit back, open a TM and enjoy.

AZK9

Lots of great folks and helpful information here.
Welcome from Arizona! [thumbzup] When you do get your MV... be sure to post some pics!

kramtronix

Wow, lots of FL folks. Perhaps after I buy mine (hopefully this coming weekend), we can all do a meet up somewhere. Invade Cedar Key or some other small city with a MV convoy.