• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Virginia

msk182

Hi folks. New member here. I've visited often for information - mainly about my CJ10a and some other jeep stuff. Recently bought a MEP802a genset and have started going through the maintenance, and have been on this site like every day since. Figured it was time to join!

cucvmule

collector of stuff
You figured right msk182! As you have seen there is allot to offer by being a member and contribute to the conversation.

No matter how much you can read there is always more to see.

Welcome, and the Jeep Gladiator is always a favorite of mine.

fasttruck

While your esteemed governed has you in lockdown look for the publications pertaining to this piece of equipment , either in digital or paper form, obtain them and read them. The greatest kept secret in the United States Military is its publication system. Don't make a move without the pubs. There ought to be a data plate on the equipment that lists the applicable manuals: operators' and organizational maintenance for starters, OPil and grease or cheap; parts cost money. Be guided accordingly.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks