• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Vt

1942 Mk1

Have been reading posts here on a daily basis since joining, I should make an introduction.

I work as a school bus driver full time, and as a tool repair tech at a tool rental store part time. I own more steel soldiers than I thought, even the doodlebug that I have owned since 1967 was built from a 1951 GMC 6X6. When I get more proficient at this forum, I'll list what I have.

I joined the site because there is some information here on military generators. I purchased a mep-004 from GL, and have had issues with it. searching here has not answered all my questions so far, but I searched before I posted, until now. I guess I'll have to post up some questions pretty soon.

Carroll Porter

1942 Mk1

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

I'll have to sharpen up my pic posting skills asap, I have pics I'd love to share.

Sorry to say, the doodlebug isn't 4wd. About all there is there that's mv is the frame, transfer case and transmission. It did have the original engine in it when I got it, but has long since been retired.

Somewhere in my archives I also have pics of the mk1 universal carrier, I bought it from the same fellow I got the doodlebug from.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

I'll have to sharpen up my pic posting skills asap, I have pics I'd love to share.

Sorry to say, the doodlebug isn't 4wd. About all there is there that's mv is the frame, transfer case and transmission. It did have the original engine in it when I got it, but has long since been retired.

Somewhere in my archives I also have pics of the mk1 universal carrier, I bought it from the same fellow I got the doodlebug from.
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/forum-tips-tricks/59917-how-post-pictures-tutorial.html

:)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks