• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new from West Virginia

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor

GoHot229

Theres a member location map.
Go to the top here and punch on "Old SS forum" then log in and go to resources and you will see locator map. Of-course it is from about 08 and back (I think) it is pretty amazing all the members and how their dispersed. The east side is way populated.

Last edited:

HAWKMAN

My nephew lives in MB....David Poticher, I also have a sister that lives in Green Sulpur Springs and my Mother lives in Lewisburg.....I love WV..beautiful state, just came back from there for Thanksgiving.........sorry for the ramble.....welcome to the site:-D

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The west Texas Detachment of the SS acknowledges that JBINGVTX and come aboard :!:

WELCOME ABOARD, Sir:!: Please prepare to get underway:-D:driver:

Here's a link to the old Members' Map (Thanks, Clinto, on the forthcoming NEW Members' Map).....

Steel Soldiers :: Military Vehicles Supersite

I refer to myself as the west Texas DETACHMENT of the Steel Soldiers 'cause if you look at that old map, and see the great cluster of members running north-south through Texas along the I-35 Corridor, and then see the VAST VACANT area to the west... Well, I'm in the middle of that "barren land" between I-35 and the New Mexico border..... One of only a few Steel Soldiers in this part of the state... 60-90 miles from either I-10 or I-20. Hence - I am keenly aware of being "DETACHED" - LOL.

It's good to have you aboard:-D

decodeme2

In Memorial
In Memorial
Hey guy,
Just sold 3 to a guy in Charston WV.
He drove them back..
I have 20 more to sell..also 4 M1008's..
$2,500 ea..
winches $3500..
If interested email: decodeme@verizon.;net
call 301.922.2009 cel lanytime.

ps, m818 tractors also..3500ea..

Attachments

wvhillbilly

Live in Hillsboro, manage Fisher Auto Parts in Lewisburg. Need anything, call 645-6384 or 653-8889. I am part of a group starting a MVPA chapter in WV. Glad to hve you aboard>>>>>>Jeff and Kathy Hill, Hillsboro, WV:-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks