• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from WI

skinnedknuckles

Welcome from a stones throw from you over here in Janesville ( no I won't throw any stones though , well maybe a few at Kennyrofl). Poor guy, I don't really see whats so wrong with him he seems to have a couple of manners, he's usually friendly, he doesn't drag me up to Fort McCoy to look at trucks in the winter time , and he has not broken anything of mine .........yet , but I do live a safe distance from him:p. You might want to get over to Helgeson Excavating in Evansville he has a bunch of green vehicles and ask them some questions.
Paul in Janesville,Wis

Last edited:

Woodsman

I have a friend of mine who has several 1009s and 1008s a few hours north of you for sale they didnt look too bad last time I was there.
Thanks!! Can you PM some contact info for them, if it's OK with the owners? Or, if you have some photo's/history on them could you forward it to me please?

skinnedknuckles

Thanks Paul. You know, I've driven by there many times and never even thought about stopping in an asking questions. Do they refurbish equip or collect?
I think that they do a little of both. I don't know if they willing to sell anything right now but they have been doing it for years and they would definatly have some pointers for you. Just stop in across from the prop shop and see if the owners are there. They have all sorts of different green stuff there.
Paul in Janesville, Wi

Woodsman

It sure sounds like there is some history here though Kenny. Almost everyone piled on you.fat lady sings:p

Thanks to all for the welcome!! And... the initial help too.

trukhead

HI Westech! THanks for posting!

I am going to try and title an A3, M1009 and a m1028 and an ex m1008 that was a farm license.

Thanks for the heads up on WI titling and Plates!

Did you go to Madison or a local DMV in your area?

:driver: aua :jumpin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks