• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new generator MEP 1040

Towbarman

I have a MEP 1040A Generator. It was running for 5 mins. until it quit. Screen showed Coolant Sensor malfunction. The temp was only at 144 degress. No where close of over-heating @ 144. Any ideas. Towbarman

Towbarman

kloppk

Sorry it took so long to get back with you and the answer to my question on the M1040 generator. I did have the mechanic go in and shut everything off, and tighten connectors along the wiring harness. Once I returned back to work after a few months, I tested everything and it all worked. Thanks again for your help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks